We would like to draw your attention to an opportunity offered by the Ministry of Economy and Sustainable Development. It's about the call "Vouchers for Digitalization", which aims to assist micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in developing digital business models, strengthening capacities for digitalization and digital transformation, and enhancing cybersecurity.
Play Digital is the ideal partner for you in this process. Our expertise and experience enable us to provide services that are fully aligned with this voucher. Our offer includes website creation for online stores as well as solutions for online ticket sales.
The total available amount of funds for this call is 9,954,210 EUR, and the indicative allocation for the digital marketing voucher is 1,990,850 EUR. The highest amount of non-repayable funds that can be awarded to an individual project for a digital marketing voucher is 9,990.00 EUR.
The application deadlines are as follows:
deadline from 01.06. to 07.07.2023
- deadline from 01.11. to 01.12.2023
- deadline from 01.03. to 01.04.2024
Vouchers cannot be awarded to:
- applicants who are not SMEs
- associations and charitable organizations
- applicants who, at the time of submitting the project proposal, are not registered for eligible activities in which project activities will take place
- applicants who do not have the minimum number of full-time employees (min. 1 employee for digital marketing vouchers, flat-rate trades are acceptable)
The project cannot include:
- activities of trade or production of military goods, defense products, or non-military lethal means
- activities related to the production, processing, and marketing of tobacco and tobacco products
- wholesale and retail trade activities (NKD sections: 45, 46, 47)
- accommodation activities (NKD section: 55)
- publishing activities (NKD section: 58)
- production of films, video films, and television programs, sound recording activities, and music publishing (NKD section: 59)
- program broadcasting activities (NKD section: 60)
- provision of telecommunications and related service activities (NKD section: 61)
- information service activities (NKD section: 63)
- financial activities, insurance activities, and leasing activities (NKD sections: 64, 65, 66, 77)
- real estate activities (NKD section: 68)
- legal activities (NKD group: 69.1)
- architectural activities (NKD group: 71.11)
- promotion activities (advertising) (NKD group: 73.1)
- other professional, scientific and technical activities (NKD section: 74, except 74.9)
- residential and non-residential social care activities (NKD sections: 87 and 88)
- creative, artistic, and entertainment activities (NKD section: 90)
- library, archive, museum, and other cultural activities (NKD section: 91)
- gambling and betting activities (NKD section: 92);
If you are interested in this call and want to seize the opportunity for digitalizing your business, feel free to contact us. Our team of experts is ready to provide you with all the necessary information and support in preparing and implementing your project.
We invite you to seize this opportunity and embark on a journey of digital transformation of your business with us. For more information about our services and how we can assist you, please contact us.
Learn more about the call at the link: https://mingor.gov.hr/javni-po...